This week hasn’t been the best in terms of keeping fit and healthy eating as I’ve been away from home for a few days, But the beginning of the week started well with gym sessions and healthy lunches.
Adam’s been showing me a few new exercises involving weights (even though I kept complaining my arms were too weak throughout the reps!), mixed in with some interval training on the treadmill and cross-trainer. The exercises included:
- Squat with a twist (literally) – 2 x 10 reps
- Swiss ball fly with weights – 2 x 15 reps
- Dumb bell Y-lift – 2 x 10 reps
- Sumo dead lift with a high pull (using the kettle bell) – 2 x 15 reps
- One leg bicep curl – 2 x 10 reps normally, then 2 x 10 reps with a 3 second count up.
Our lunches always tend to be pretty healthy, either a salad, couscous or sandwich for Adam and a salad, soup or yogurt and fruit for me, but we have gone a little falafel crazy at the moment so why not have them for lunch too!
Hopefully this will go better!